sszm1525

FS: HOD, Montessori Number Rods, AAR Readers, Math Balance

9 posts in this topic

Homeschool Items:

Heart of Dakota Little Hands to Heaven, Preschool program for ages 2-5, I had it coil bound, $30  SOLD

All About Reading Level 1 Readers, 1st edition: $10  SOLD

Montessori small number rods, homemade, includes tray: $20 PENDING

Small math balance (a miniature version of the one used with RightStart) 
It's missing the middle connector so I've got a piece of a bamboo skewer in there and it works fine, $10
PENDING

Postage additional, by prepaid satchel.

IMG_1035.JPGIMG_1036.JPG

IMG_1029.JPGIMG_1477.JPG

A friend of mine is looking for Little Hands. Could you please hold it for me? I will ask her about it and let you know :)

Blessings...

Kat :)

Hi,

I am interested in the AAR readers. How much would postage to 2330 be?

thankyou,

Sally

I'm Kat's friend looking for Little Hands for my sis-in-law! I'll PM you.

1 person likes this

On 3/14/2017 at 8:22 AM, tanglewood said:

Hi,

I am interested in the AAR readers. How much would postage to 2330 be?

thankyou,

Sally

Hi Sally, these would post in a 3kg satchel for $13.80.  Let me know if you'd like them!

On 3/14/2017 at 9:49 AM, hetz80 said:

I'm Kat's friend looking for Little Hands for my sis-in-law! I'll PM you.

Have PM'd you, thanks!

5 hours ago, sszm1525 said:

Hi Sally, these would post in a 3kg satchel for $13.80.  Let me know if you'd like them!

Yes please.

Please pm me payment details

thanks,

Sally

Hi Kat,

I am interested in your number rods. Can I ask how big they are?

Also interested in the Math balance.

Could you please quote for postage to 6000. 

Thanks Kat :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Katya
      By Katya
      Wanted:
      I am looking for a copy of the Teachers Manual for Drawn into the Heart of Reading.
      Thank you
      Kat
    • kymc
      By kymc
      This is a continued post from the previous list with the same FS title. Please refer to the previous post for details of items so far. More to come for biology 2, physics 2 and chemistry 2 & 3 plus other science resources over the next couple of days.
      Postage costs - Thanks to the homeschoolers who let me know about courier services. It is a much cheaper option for heavier items. Up to 10kg can be moved for around $20. If you have an Officeworks close to you, they will also provide a parcel collect service. I drop to them in my town and they deliver to your nearest Officeworks for collection. Price is around the same to move 10kg and cheaper to move lighter items (up to 5kg) than Aust Post satchels. I have to package items but am happy to do this
      Cheers, Kym.

Homeschool Item:
      Science cont: Thursday 23/3/17
      Noeo Science Physics 1 photos added

Science cont: Saturday 24/3/17
      Noeo Science
      These 3 sets, chemistry 2, biology 2 and physics 2 all use 2 books in common and of course there is only one set of them. Something else my brain could not deal with at midnight. So to be fair, I priced the kits and the books (around US$20 each) and decided to split them amongst the biology and chemistry sets so that the price to buy the sets of all 3 new was equivocal in that configuration. Physics is always more expensive because it has more of the experimental kits. if you get both biol and chem then you have all the books. Hope that makes sense.  As such, I have reduced the price of these sets, and they are all brand new. This makes them around 1/3 price to buy them new before postage from the US. The common books I will link below so you know which ones they are. My thoughts are that these sets flow on well together so if you want to do science in this fashion and have younger children, the series 1 kits (chem 1, biol 1 and physics 1) are designed for the first half of primary and these for the second half of primary school equivalent. Photos of the kit and content are uploaded below. Enjoy.
      Chemistry 2 - Atoms to Alloys and Beyond, Grade Level 4-6, Ages 9-12, Classical Stage: Late Grammar/Early Logic (includes Usborne Internet Linked Science Encyclopaedia) $55
      comprised of 5 books (all new)
      1 instructor manual
      5 hands on science kits (all new)
      photos of chemistry 2 to be uploaded when system allows or on a new post shortly

Biology 2 - Grade Level 4-6, Ages 9-12, Classical Stage: Late Grammar/Early Logic, includes microscope; includes (Usborne Mysteries and Marvels of Nature) $50
      comprised of 3 books (all new)
      1 instructor manual
      3 hands on science kits (all new)
      1 Illumax 100X Slide Microscope and slides
      photos of biology 2 to be uploaded when system allows or on a new post shortly

Physics 2 - Grade Level 4-6, Ages 9-12, Classical Stage: Late Grammar/Early Logic $55
      comprised of 3 books (all new)
      1 instructor manual
      7 hands on science kits (all new)
      photos of physics 2 to be uploaded when system allows or on a new post shortly