• Announcements

Shona

Sonlight Items - Make an offer

9 posts in this topic

I have some Sonlight Items that I would like to sell . All items are in good to very good condition, unless otherwise noted.

Please make an offer for what your interested in or make me an offer for a bulk lot, either is welcome. Postage will be additional.

CORE 100 Instructors Guide  with folder, plus  Language Arts 7 Instructors Guide.

A History of US  vol 1 - 11                                                                 Peace Child                                                      To Kill a Mockingbird

The Slopes of War                                                                             Farewell to Manzanar                                        Tom Sawyer & Huckleberry Finn (well worn)

The Witch of Blackbird Pond                                                             After the Dancing Days (well worn)                     A Gathering of Days

Indian Captive                                                                                    Amos Fortune, Free man                                    Patty Reed's Doll

The Red Badge of Courage                                                               The Panama Canal                                             Sequoyah and the Cherokee Alphabet

The Landing of the Pilgrims                                                               Rip Van Winkle                                                   My Side of the Mountain

Dear Mr Henshaw                                                                             Sounder                                                              Rifles for Watie

We'll Race you, Henry

CORE D&E Instructors Guide , including Language Arts D & E Instructors Guide (Texta ticks on 1 wk and some pencil marks throughout)

Language Arts Worksheets(complete set unmarked)                           The Heaven Declares CD                                  The Cabin Faced West

Hero Over Here                                                                                     A Letter to Mrs Roosevelt                                    Thomas Alva Edison

Carry On, Mr Bowditch                                                                         Maniac Magee                                                       The Oxford Illustrated book of American Children's Poems

The Landmark History of the American People vol 1&2 in 1 book                               If you were there when they signed the Constitution

The Story of the USA Book 1,2,3 & 4                                                      What's the Big Idea, Ben Franklin                       From the Mixed up Files of Mrs Basil E. Frankweiler

Roll of Thunder, Hear me Cry                                                               By the Great Horn Spoon                                       Miracles on Maple Hill

The Wright Brothers                                                                             The Seventeenth Swap                                          The Story of Harriet Tubman, Freedom Train

Toliver's Secret                                                                                   Turn Homeward Hannalee                                    The Matchlock Gun

Phoebe the Spy                                                                                    Pedro's Journal

Other Books:

Sterling Point Books: Battle in the Arctic Sea            Pearl Harbor Attack                  Teddy Roosevelt: American Rough Rider                  The Swamp Fox of the Revolution

Jamestown The Perilous Adventure.

Blue Willow By Doris Gates                             Justin Morgan Had a Horse By Marguerite Henry                                 Secret of the Andes By Ann Nolan Clark

Bud, Not Buddy By Christopher Paul Curtis

Thanks for looking:biggrin:

Hi!  I am keen to get 'Peace Child' and 'Carry On Mr Bowditch'.  If they don't make a 1kg bag for postage, then you could add in any (or all) of the following to make up the difference - 'Toliver's Secret', 'Phoebe the Spy', 'The Witch of Blackbird Pond', 'Turn Homeward Hannalee'.  Does $4 per book sound reasonable?  Please let me know about postage costs.  Thanks.  Jenny.

Hello Jenny,

I am happy for $4 each and have put them all aside for you till you let me know what you would like. The satchels are either under 500g or under 3kg (under 1kg is only if you are buying 10 or more bags). So the 2 books are over 500g and all the books are just over 1kg . the satchel for under 3kg is $13.80. So is there anything else you were interested in?

Let me know what you decide. Blessings Shona

Hi Shona

If you could add in the following books (in the order provided) until they reach 3kg.  If any at the end of the list don't make it into the 3kg, then it's fine to leave them aside. 

From the Mixed up Files of Mrs Basil E Frankeweiler

Patty Reed's Doll

Secret of the Andes

The Seventeenth Swap

What's the Big Idea Ben Franklin

Pedro's Journal

The Wright Brothers

The Cabin Faced West

The Matchlock Gun.  

Are you in Brisbane, for pick up, by any chance????).  Please let me know the total and your bank details and I will arrange payment. :)

Jenny

Hi Shona, I am interested in the following books please. Would you be happy with $60 for the lot?

Farewell to Manzanar    

The Panama Canal

The Slopes of War

Indian Captive

Rifles for Watie

Phoebe the Spy

Sequoyah and the Cherokee Alphabet

After the Dancing Days - well worn

The Landing of the Pilgrims

Battle in the Arctic Sea

Pearl Harbor Attack

Teddy Roosevelt: American Rough Rider

The Swamp Fox of the Revolution

Jamestown The Perilous Adventure.

Blue Willow By Doris Gates    

Bud, Not Buddy By Christopher Paul Curtis

Thank you

Carina

Could I have the Language Arts D+E Worksheets please?

Postage to 6224

And also:

Hero Over Here                                                                                    

A Letter to Mrs Roosevelt                                    

Thomas Alva Edison

The Oxford Illustrated book of American Children's Poems

From the Mixed up Files of Mrs Basil E. Frankweiler

By the Great Horn Spoon                                      

Miracles on Maple Hill

The Seventeenth Swap                                          

The Story of Harriet Tubman, Freedom Train

A quick question about the language arts D +E instructors guide:  When I download the sample from sonlight, it includes the worksheets in the instructors guide.  Are they included in the instructors guide, or are those you sold separately?  I am interested in this, but need to have the corresponding worksheets for the program to work.  

Thanks

Renata:)

Hello,

I am interested in the following: 

CORE D&E Instructors Guide , including Language Arts D & E Instructors Guide (Texta ticks on 1 wk and some pencil marks throughout)

A History of US  vol 1 - 11

If you were there when they signed the Constitution

Roll of Thunder, Hear me Cry

I'll message you.

Regards,

Michelle