• Announcements

7 posts in this topic

Can anyone direct me to an Australian website that sell these curriculum (if any).

Or if anyone has these to sell please contact me.

I am after Prima A in Latin for Children by Classical Academic Press and;

the Orange (grade 4) and Yellow (grade 3) teacher and student book for Learning Language Arts Through Literature

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thank you

1 person likes this

I am planning on listing LLAL Yellow in the buy area on here.

There are very few places in Australia to get homeschool curriculum (always the first port of call though) so I always check bookdepository.com (you can sometimes pick up curriculum there but not too often) and then head to Christianbook.com (where I think the shipping works out better than most places, but check the publisher's shipping to compare).

You can get Latin for Children resources from Christianbook.  It's a US store, but unless you can find it secondhand here in Australia, buying from the US will be the only way to get it.  I've shopped from Christianbook for years.  It's good, safe, tolerably well priced (for an overseas store) and they carry just about every homeschool curriculum you could want.  They are a little slow with their shipping though.  

1 hour ago, CoffeeTime said:

I am planning on listing LLAL Yellow in the buy area on here.

How much do you want for it? Are you selling the student book and the teacher manual?

Have sent you a pm re Orange LLATL :)

I have both the teacher manual and the student book, the SB is somewhere in my cupboard but I've been busy lesson planning so hadn't looked for it yet. I think I know where it is. I would probably want about $12 for each if they are in good condition. Most of my books are in very good to excellent condition but I need to find and check it first. If you want both I might sell them together for $20 since they are quite heavy so postage might be more than it would for a light book.