• Announcements

thekellygang

Mixed Resources - Primary and Secondary

2 posts in this topic

The Hunger Games Study Guide

This is an excellent used condition (we only ever printed one copy to paper), study guide for The Hunger Games - CD,

Students can use the interactive pdf CD and type directly into the applicable areas or it can be printed out and used in a notebook style - (this is what we did.)
Progeny Press uses a Christian perspective in their curriculum.
Costs $27 USD plus postage.
May be listed elsewhere.

$15

Will post in an envelope $2/3 or request padding and packaging.

View more details here

Famous Men of the Renaissance and the Reformation

Very good condition, No writing or marks

This is a great resource from a popular history series by Greenleaf Press (use a Christian perspective in their curriculum).

$12

Will need to be posted via satchel or Sendle

Haese Mathematics     SOLD

Mathematics for the International Student - a fairly rigorous curriculum for "mathy" kids

Year 7 through Year 10 (Year 10 has a separate worked solutions book)

These are all in excellent condition, no marks or writing.

Year 7-9 $20 each

Year 10 + worked solutions $30 for both

Will need to be posted via satchel or Sendle 

Apologia Writers in Residence

Apologia Writers in Residence Volume 1 Apprentice, All-In-One, Student text and workbook and Answer key.

Writing and Grammar Curriculum. Daily Schedule and highly engaging layout.

This is an excellent full course, with so much instruction in the student text, there is plenty of scope for their imagination too.

There is some writing in the first unit but it is possible for these pages to be covered and reused - please email if you would like further details.

Costs $90 USD for books then postage, 

$40

Weighs 2.1kg so will need a 3kg satchel ($14) or Sendle($10.95)

View more details here

Sonlight Readers/Literature

* The Witch of Blackbird Pond. Elizabeth George Speare (older book in good condition) $3

* Animal Farm. Orwell (old copy that was given to me recently so happy to pass on for Free)

* Mary Bloody Mary

* A Very Bloody 

Teen Dystopian Novels

* Enclave. Ann Aguirre $5

* The Fifth Wave. Rick Yancey. $5

* The Maze Runner Collection, set of 4 books. James Dashner $25

Brand new in slipcover and shrink wrap.

Others

* How to bring your children to Christ and keep them there. Ray Comfort.

Hardback in shrink wrap, brand new. $8

* Montessori Teaching Resources 0-6 years

Are you interested in following a Montessori Method style of homeschooling?
Here is a complete pack for someone wanting to start your homeschooling following a Montessori Method, these resources are everything you will need. This includes everything you will need to teach your children, full instructions on what, why and how to present materials and learning experiences.
These are the Australian Montessori Manuals, not in print anymore. (Diploma in Montessori Education) Also included are the course manual/assignments/stepping through the Montessori pedagogy from the actual Montessori course, run in Perth. (formerly Montessori World Education Institute MWEI.) This is everything for teaching children from infancy up to 6 years of age. It is also relevant for the years after in case you are coming into this a little later on with your children. 
Also included are some manuals on how you can make your own Montessori resources at home, a catalogue of the resources so you make sure yours can look the same. Lots of examples and methods for making sure your little ones get the most from each learning experience. 
Also thrown in are some Montessori texts which were required reading for the course.
All books are in excellent used condition. One of the manuals has a crease on the front cover from a mishap on the bookshelf.

Please email me for photos of everything included in this pack.

I would like $235 includes postage to anywhere in Australia.

I will add more as I come across them.

Thank you

Tracy

Hi Kelly,

I am interested in Apologia Writers in Residence.  Have you got other Apologia books?  I am after Zoology 1 & 2 Notebooking Journals.

Kindest regards,

Lesly