• Announcements

mum4hick

Sonlight Instructor's Guides (older versions)

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have the following Sonlight Instructor's Guides for sale. I don't think any of these are the current version. Buying an old version is a cheaper way to take a good look at how the Sonlight IG's are set out - they can be very helpful for questions to ask or projects to include.

I also have a couple of the large Sonlight binders made specifically for these guides if anyone is interested.

Prices don't include postage. These guides are heavy - they'll need a 3kg satchel.

Core H - World History Year 2 of 2 - Instructor's Guide (2012 - 8th ed) $20

Pencil ticks on schedule.

Core 200 - History of God's Kingdom - Student Guide (2012) $10

The schedules are ticked in pen. .

Core 200 - History of God's Kingdom - Parent Guide (2012 - 8th ed) $15

The schedules are ticked in pencil. 

History 320 - 20th Century World History - Parent Guide (2014 - 2nd ed) $25

The schedules in this guide are not marked. This Parent Guide is exactly the same as the Student Guide, except that is has the extra notes and answers to questions in the Student Guide.

Literature 330 - 20th Century Literature - Parent Guide (2013 - 1st ed) $25

The schedules in this guide are not marked. This Parent Guide is exactly the same as the Student Guide, except that is has the extra notes and answers to questions in the Student Guide.

Literature 330 - 20th Century Literature - Student Guide (2013) AND History 320 - 20th Century World History - Student Guide (2014 - 2nd ed) $40

Both of these student guides are in the same lot, as they have been collated so that each week's schedule for both guides are together.

There are pencil ticks on the schedules up to week 24.

Thanks for looking,

Michelle

Hello Michelle,

I would like Core H please.

Blessings,

Juanita