• Announcements

CoffeeTime

Delete

11 posts in this topic

Reposting these books from earlier in the year.

History

Streams of Civilization Volume 1 hardback very good-excellent condition. Book weighs over a kg $15   Now $12

Step Into Reading: The Trojan Horse. soft cover level 5 reader. Good condition $2 $1.50

Make This Castle and Usbourne cut-out model. Soft cover unused. $8 $6

Fair Dinkum Histories by Jackie French.  2 Soft cover very good to excellent condition. Rotter and Squatters and Gold, Graves and Glory. $10 $8 each or both for $18 $15

Australian History Novels

My Australian Story series by Scholastic. 3 books, soft covers, all very good to excellent condition.

A banner Bold A story about the Eureka Stockade.

Riding with Thunderbolt  a boy who rides with bushrangers and

Who Am I? A child of the stolen generation.  $8 $6 each or $20 $15 for the three.

Science

Science in the beginning by Dr Jay Wile. Hard cover, very good condition. book weighs over a kg. $30 $25

Magic School Bus. 3 soft cover books, small style, well-used covers, very good to excellent inside.  Ants In Its pants, Gets Eaten and Blows its top. $1 each. $2 for the three of them.

Ancient Egypt Make it Work! hand on activities. Very good to excellent condition. $8 $6

Maths

Life of Fred Apples. hard back,  very good-excellent  condition. $20  $18

Zachary Zormer Shape Transformer. Soft covered math picture story book. Very good to excellent condition. $5 $4

English

My First Grammar: verbs, adjectives and nouns. Soft cover workbook by Reading Eggs. Some pages already done in lead pencil. Pages 20-71 not used. $1

Letts: Excellent English.  key stage 1 soft cover 4 pages used. $1 50c

Drawing

I Can Draw Animals Usborne books. Soft cover very good condition $5 $4

Bible

Celebrating Biblical Feasts: in your home or church. Soft cover very good to excellent condition. $6 $5

Other Books

The Children's Homer: The adventures of odysseus and the tale of Troy. Soft cover as new.  $8 $6

Have You Filled a Bucket Today? Soft covered picture book about being kind to others. $8 $6

My Australian Story series by Scholastic. 3 books, soft covers, all very good to excellent condition.

A banner Bold A story about the Eureka Stockade.

Riding with Thunderbolt  a boy who rides with bushrangers and

Who Am I? A child of the stolen generation.  $8 $6 each or $20 $15 for the three.

Science in the beginning by Dr Jay Wile. Hard cover, very good condition. book weighs over a kg. $30 $25

The Children's Homer: The adventures of odysseus and the tale of Troy. Soft cover as new.  $8 $6

Hello, 
I'm interested in Celebrating Biblical Feasts: in your home or church. Soft cover very good to excellent condition. $5

How much is postage to 2773?

Thx
M

mknight1 The small prepaid bag to anywhere in Aus is $8.50, I'll see if there is a cheaper way by weight.

ManyBlessings, I will pm you back.

Sold: Australian History Novels and The Children's Homer.

Hello,

Science in the beginning please if still available. 

Thankyou

Hi, yes it's still available. :)

If you can pm your details.

Hi, interested in Gold, Graves and Glory if still available, thanks.

yes it is, that will be $8 for just the one of them if you want to send me a pm. :) 

Just updating to say I am getting over the flu and haven't been on to read pm's.

angehicks, are you still interested as I have not seen a pm from you and I have someone else who wants them.

angehicks since you have not contacted me since your post on June 29th, the history books have gone to someone else- sorry. There will probably be other ones from the series in the next posting.