• Announcements

• HomeGrownKids

New AussieHomeschool Facebook group   08/03/2018

If you are on Facebook I welcome you to join our FB group. This is NOT to replace this forum, rather just as an addendum... to meet some of the younger generation of homeschool mums who don't use forums. https://www.facebook.com/groups/AussieHomeschool/ See my post here about what is going on.
morialta4me

Edited PRICE!! SATIVA Hemp/Cotton Rucksack and Shoulder Bag in-one!

1 post in this topic

Hello everyone,

this is a great offer, practically new this bag is selling to help a family in need!

Multi purpose Sativa Hemp/cotton mix Bag, can be used as a shoulder bag or as a rucksack by changing the strap positions.

This hemp/cotton mix Rucksack/Shoulder Bag by Sativa is great for the eco-friendly student, fits A4 size folders and is ideal for general work use. By changing the strap positions this bag can be modified from a shoulder bag to a rucksack depending on how you like to wear it. With numerous inside and outside pockets you’ll never have to worry about were to put something. Decorative leather trimming. (flower motif was added)....Use the Sativa Key Holder to provide quick and easy access to your keys and keep your Sativa bag interior in pristine condition.

FEATURES
Adjustable Shoulder Straps
Numerous pockets inside the bag
Fits A4 size folders
Main compartment with rear inside zipper pocket
Two small pockets under the flap with magnetic fastenings
Small leather tab inside to keep everything secure.
Change position of the straps to switch between a rucksack or shoulder bag
Inside phone pocket / pens slots
Clips keys to metal fixing on inside of bag. Allows quick and easy access to your keys. Prevents keys damaging interior lining
All fastenings are magnetic and not press button to make it easy to open and close pockets
W-28cm; H-32cm D-11cm

PRICE NEG. $50

to view bag go to: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/rostrevor/bags/sativa-hemp-cotton-rucksack-and-shoulder-bag-in-one-/1199239617

Thank you for looking,

God Bless

Joseph