• Announcements

• HomeGrownKids

Forums are open to new registrations   08/18/2019

Forums are open to new registrations... for now. I cannot promise that it will stay that way all the time but for now - tell your friends! 
      As per usual, we ask a few questions to verify that pending members are real people and not bots, that they are genuine people and not here for nefarious reasons. So fill in as much info as you find appropriate and verify your email address within 7 days. Without these things, the administrator will not be able to approve the membership account.
  • ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Similar Content

• jadickie
      By jadickie
      Hi, I am wanting sell these surplus home educational books.

Rod and Staff History/Geography Grade 7 as new - Text, Teacher, tests - $60
      Rod and Staff History/Geography Grade 9 as new - Text, Teacher, tests - $60
      Rod and Staff Maths 3 and 4, old edition (unit studies) - $15 each

Postage will be added at cost.  Please let me know where you are.  Posting from 3649.

Payment can be via Paypal, direct deposit, or via cheque.

• HomeStyleMumma
      By HomeStyleMumma
      Saxon Algebra 1/2 textbook, home study packet, test forms and solutions manual. All 2nd edition.
      Saxon Algebra 1 textbook, home study packet and test forms. All 2nd edition.
      Saxon Algebra 2 textbook, home school test forms and answer book. All 2nd edition.
      Happy to send photos.
      Make me a reasonable offer as I need to clear shelving. ☺
    • HomeStyleMumma
      By HomeStyleMumma
      EOI
      I have a set of A Beka grade 10 World History and Cultures for sale. Postage extra.
      World History and Cultures in Christian perspective 2nd ed. Textbook.
      Teacher Guide
      Test/map projects booklet
      Test/map project key
      Quizzes booklet
      Quiz key
      It is all in unmarked condition with only minor foxing to the cover edge of main textbook and teachers guide.
      The equivalent books in 3rd edition is over $260 plus postage. Make me a reasonable offer and save a bundle.
    • HomeStyleMumma
      By HomeStyleMumma
      I have available many Christian Light Education products in new or as new condition. Willing to sell at half rrp as I need the shelf space.
      I won't list items individually right now as there are so many. I know that I certainly have teachers guides for Math, Reading and Language arts for grades 1 through 6.
      I also have 2 copies of light units for grade one in the above subjects.
      And light units for some other grades in various subjects.
      If you are wanting anything from CLE or know someone that is feel free to contact me with a list of what you would like and I will see how I can help. Happy to send photos of anything needed.
      I also have Pathways early reading program I'd like to sell. (Amish publication similar to CLE)