• Announcements

• HomeGrownKids

AussieHomeschool Closing Down   11/14/2019

All good things must come to an end and AussieHomeschool is no different. It is with much sadness yet even more necessity that this must be so.   As of Sunday evening, 17/11/2019 the Discussion Forums will close. The Classifieds, for now although not indeterminate, will continue as is.       Why is this happening now? In all honesty, it probably should have happened many years ago but I created this forum, which originally a homeschool classifieds forum for Aussies, about 20 years or so ago. I, along with others for whom I am gratefully indebted to, have spent many, many hours sweating, laughing, praying, crying, writing, apologising, pleading and speaking about this wonderful place. In this day and age of Social Media, along with our ages and therefore differernt stages of life, it is simply not viable in any way for it to continue. You may think differently and that's okay - you honestly have to have lived through some of the dramas and learning opportunities that we all have to truly appreciate why we have the standards that we do - they were borne out of necessity and not undertaken lightly. Much blood, sweat and tears have been spilt over this place. Even more friendships, learning, debate, love, prayer and great times have been had becuase of AussieHomeschool. No one could ever be more thankful for it than I.

I understand you may feel frustration or even anger and for that I apologise, I feel you. But now it is YOUR time to go out and spread the word of home education and its benefits. Share YOUR story, tell those you know and don't know about homeschooling and what is has done for your family.   On behalf of John (my long suffering and patient husband), myself and the ENTIRE moderating team over the many years - I THANK YOU and WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVOURS.   God Bless, Susan (HomeGrownKids /  AussieHomeschool)
JeanM

Book Mix

4 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone, I would like to clear all the books. I will price them, but if you want to make an offer, please do so. JeanM.

"Flynn of the Inland" by Ion Idriess. Hardback by Collins/ Angus and Robertson 1990.. In very good condition with dj. some tanning of pages. Asking $10.

"Australian Sea Stories" Southern Cross Series by Cassell Australia publications. Hardback in very good condition. $5.

"The Lord of Glory" Day by Day Devotions with Your Children. Author Jim Cromarty.  Paperback in as new condition.Following on from his previous book of devotions, "A year with you children in the Bible,", Jim Cromarty has here provided another ideal tool to help parents to do just that ! Each day's reading covers two full pages and takes the reader through the person and life of our Saviour. Heavy book.....$6.

"Age of Opportunity" A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens. by Paul david Tripp. Paperback in good condition.Paul Tripp uncovers the heart issues affecting parents and their teenagers during the often chaotic adolescent years. with wit, wisdom, humility and compassion, he shows parents how to seize the countless opportunities to deepen communication, learn and grow with their teenagers.   $5. -  SOLD

"What is a Family" by Edith Schaeffer. First paperback edition. Fair condition. Tanning to pages. A classic... on the Christian Family ...$3      SOLD.

"The Door in the Wall" by Marguerite De Angeli. Hardback with dj. In very good condition. Black and white illustrations throughout and cover illustrated by the author. A Doubleday Publication.$5.- SOLD

Two Harvey Bluedorn books.: Vocabulary Bridges(From English to Latin and Greek) For ages !0 and above. vgc. Second book is a Greed Alphabetarion. A Primer for Teaching a Complete system of Pronunciation for Ancient and Biblical Greek. For all ages - Child through Adult. Both books $10.    SOLD

Thank you for looking. Postage is extra. I will post more soon. JeanM.

Hi Jean,  Just wondering if you still have Age of Opportunity still available.  If so could you tell me the price of postage to 4352 please?

Thanks,

Blessings, Kell

Hello Mrs Muldoon,

Our friend -  h/s mum was wondering if she could buy these from you? and what postage would be..

Thank you

God Bless

Joseph 

The Door in the Wall" by Marguerite De Angeli. Hardback with dj. In very good condition. Black and white illustrations throughout and cover illustrated by the author. A Doubleday Publication.$5.

Two Harvey Bluedorn books.: Vocabulary Bridges(From English to Latin and Greek) For ages !0 and above. vgc. Second book is a Greed Alphabetarion. A Primer for Teaching a Complete system of Pronunciation for Ancient and Biblical Greek. For all ages - Child through Adult. Both books $10.

have sent you a PM about payment

Thank you again,

God bless

Joseph