• Announcements

• HomeGrownKids

New AussieHomeschool Facebook group   08/03/2018

If you are on Facebook I welcome you to join our FB group. This is NOT to replace this forum, rather just as an addendum... to meet some of the younger generation of homeschool mums who don't use forums. https://www.facebook.com/groups/AussieHomeschool/ See my post here about what is going on.
ccsdg

cheap/free language arts worktexts + misc

4 posts in this topic

I've tried to describe the condition of each book accurately (As new/Very good/Good/Fair/Poor) but I am not a professional bookseller.  Also, I have heavily discounted everything so please don't buy if you have very specific requirements.

All titles are pickup only from Croydon, NSW.  I accept cash on pickup, bank transfer and paypal transfer.

LANGUAGE ARTS

1. "Life Science-Based Writing Lessons: in structure & style" by Danielle Olander, Peter Swett.  Institute for Excellence in writing (2008).
Price: $3 (Amazon US$35).
Condition: Good.  Some highlighting/filled in answers.  Mild wear to corners.

2. "A reason for spelling: Teacher's guidebook - Level E" by The Concerned Group.
Price: $5 (christianbook.com $45).
Condition: Very good.  Mild wear to corners.

3. "Apples and pears: Book C, Teacher's Notes" by Hilary & Tom Burkard. 3rd Edition (2011).
Price: $1 (distributor price $33).
Condition: Good.  Some pencil/pen marks.  Some wear to spine and page corners with short tear in front cover.

4. "Apples and pears: Workbook C" by Hilary and Tom Burkard.  3rd Edition (2011).
Price: $1 (distributor price $23).
Condition: Good.  Some curling on cover, mild wear to edges and corners.

5. "Apples and pears: Book D, Teacher's Notes" by Hilary & Tom Burkard.  2nd Edition (2006).
Price: free (3rd edition is priced at $33).
Condition: Good.  Some wear to edges and corners.  Very small areas of laminate lifting from cover.  Some dogeared pages. Minimal pen marks.

MISC

6. "Homeschooling with a meek and quiet spirit" by Teri Maxwell.
Price: free (Amazon US$18).
Condition: Very good. Minimal wear to edges and corners.  Mild underlining and marginal notes.

Hi, Could I have 'Life science based writing lessons' if it's still available please.  Postage would be to 4352.

Thanks

Blessings, Kell 

Sorry, I just re-read this post and noticed that it's pick up only:).  If you do decide to take a trip to the Post Office I would be deeply appreciative.

Blessings, Kell

Thanks Kell, sorry for the late reply - the last week has been really hard.  Yes still available but as you noted I don't think I can organise postage at the moment.  At a later date, if I have the headspace to investigate postage, if you're still interested and if no one else has picked it up, I'll get in touch.  Thanks for your interest.

Blessings.