AussieHomeschool Closing Down 11/14/2019
I understand you may feel frustration or even anger and for that I apologise, I feel you. But now it is YOUR time to go out and spread the word of home education and its benefits. Share YOUR story, tell those you know and don't know about homeschooling and what is has done for your family. On behalf of John (my long suffering and patient husband), myself and the ENTIRE moderating team over the many years - I THANK YOU and WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVOURS. God Bless, Susan (HomeGrownKids / AussieHomeschool)
'Drawn Into the Heart of Reading' by Heart of Dakota.
x1 Teacher's Guide (covers levels 2-8);
x1 Level 2-3 Student Book; x2 Level 4-5 Student Books (one is in complete and unused condition, the other has had the spine removed for ease of photocopying or use as student worksheets); x1 Level 6,7,8 Student Book &
x1 Book Projects to Send Home companion book to the student books.
The teachers guide and students book are all in excellent, unused condition (except for the extra Level 4/5 student book with the spine removed). The Book Project companion is unused, but the pages are slightly yellowed.
Clearing out a pile of curriculum and children's books that are no longer needed. Hope you might find something you need.
All items are in Excellent / Unused Condition unless otherwise marked.
Photos can be emailed if needed.
Postage extra, or free pick up from 4075.
* Brave Writer 'Jot It Down!' $15
* Excel Basic Skills 'Reading and Comprehension' Years 1-2. $3
* 'Naplan-style Writing' Workbook and Tests. Year 3. $3
* Heart of Dakota 'Drawn Into the Heart of Reading' Level 6/7/8. $15
* Heart of Dakota 'Drawn Into the Heart of Reading' Level 4/5. $5. (Binding removed for ease of photocopying. In a plastic ziplock bag. First 2 pages only completed).
* 'First Language Lessons for the Well-Trained Mind' Level 1. By Jessie Wise. $10
* 'The Great Editing Adventure Series' Vol 2. by Commonsense Press. $5
* 'Queensland Targeting Handwriting' Years 1-3 Teacher's Resource Book. $5
* 'Progressing with Courage' English 6. Building Christian English Series by Rod & Staff Publishers. $5 (exlib)
* 'Gamma' Teacher Manual by Math U See. $5
* 'Delta' Teacher Manual by Math U See. $5
* 'Geo All About Angles: Exploring Line and Angle' by Origo Education. $5
* 'Geo Paper polygons: Exploring 2D Shapes through Paper Folding'. $5
* 'Geo Plane puzzles: Exploring Properties of 2D Shapes'. $5
* 'Geo Faces and Frames: Exploring Properties of 3D Shapes'. $5
OR Buy all four 'Geo' books for $12.
* 'Algebra for All' ages 9-10 by Elizabeth Warren. Origo Education.
* 'An Easy Start In Arithmetic' Grades K-3 by Ruth Beechick. $4
* 'Encore on Keys Primary Piano' 4th ed Level 1. Includes book, CD & flashcards. Purchased less than a year ago for $38. Selling now for $15.
* 'Window on the World' by Daphne Spraggett & Jill Johnstone. $5
* 'Finding out about Mountains' - Usborne Explainers. 50c
* 'The Usborne Book of World Geography' (1997ed). $1
* 'Space'. Grades 1-3. Primary Theme Series by Creative Teaching Press. $2
* 'Spectacular Space' Years 1-3. Reading, Writing & Speaking about Space. By Annalisa Suid. Hawker Brownlow Education. $2
* 'Science is WOW: Working Out the World' A handbook of activities for children and teachers of early childhood science. By Carmel Diezmann & James Watters. $2
HEALTH AND PHYSICAL EDUCATION
* 'Daily Physical Activity: A Guide for Schools' by Qld Govt. $1
BIBLE EDUCATION / CHRISTMAS
* 'The Fruit of the Spirit Crafts & More'. Grades 2-6. Christian Concept Series. $2
* 'A Jesus Christmas: Explore God's Amazing Plan for Christmas' by Barbara Reaoch. Published in 2018, we used this this past Advent. Currently available at Koorong for $9.99. I'm selling for $4.
* 'Long Story Short' 10 minute devotions to draw your family to God by Marty Machowski. Front cover a bit dog-eared (we used this a lot!); but inside pages in excellent condition. Currently available at Koorong for $34.99. I'm selling for $10.
* 'The Advent Jesse Tree'. Devotions for Children & Adults to prepare them for the coming of the Christ Child at Christmas. By Dean Meador Lambert. (hard cover) $4.
CHILDREN & TEEN'S FICTION AND NON-FICTION
* 'Mountain Born' by Elizabeth Yates (Sonlight recommended). $3
* 'My Story Surviving Sydney Cove: The Diary of Elizabeth Harvey' by Goldie Alexander. $3
* 'Mandie and the Windmill's Message' by Lois Gladys Leppard (exlib) $1
* ' Mandie and the Trunk's Secret' by Lois Gladys Leppard (exlib) $1
* 'Mr Pink-Whistle's Party' by Enid Blyton (hardcover) $1
* 'The Adventures of Mr Pink-Whistle' by Enid Blyton (hardcover) $1
* 'Danger on Midnight Trail' by Mark Littleton (exlib) $1
* 'The Disappearing Jewel of Madagascar' by Sigmund Brouwer $1
* 'The Truth Chronicles: The Ark' by Tim Chaffey & Joe Westbrook $1
* 'Esio Trot' by Roald Dahl (exlib) $1
* 'Secret Seven Fireworks' by Enid Blyton (old version, some browning of pages). 50c
* 'Well Done Secret Seven' by Enid Blyton (old version, some browning of pages). 50c
* 'Stranded on Terror Island: A Ladd Family Adventure' by Lee Roddy (Focus on the Family Publishing). $1
* 'Stagestruck' by Tomie DePaola (picture book / hardcover w dust jacket). $1
* 'Tasmanian Tiger' by Marion & Steve Isham. (fiction) 50c
* 'Dr Seuss' by Wendy Lynch (hardcover, exlib). 50c
* 'Learning In Spite of Labels' by Joyce Herzog. $1
* 'Children at Play: Creative Games and Activities for 6-9 year olds' by Elaine Martin. $1
* 'Books in the Life of a Child: Bridges to Literature & Learning' by Maurice Saxby. $3
* Joseph King of Dreams (by Dreamworks). $2
* The Adventures of Milo & Otis. $2
FREE WITH ANY PURCHASE
* Excel Basic Skills Comprehension and Written Expression Year 3. (7 out of 60 pages completed. Front cover is well worn, but inside pages are in good condition).