• Announcements

• HomeGrownKids

AussieHomeschool Closing Down   11/14/2019

All good things must come to an end and AussieHomeschool is no different. It is with much sadness yet even more necessity that this must be so.   As of Sunday evening, 17/11/2019 the Discussion Forums will close. The Classifieds, for now although not indeterminate, will continue as is.       Why is this happening now? In all honesty, it probably should have happened many years ago but I created this forum, which originally a homeschool classifieds forum for Aussies, about 20 years or so ago. I, along with others for whom I am gratefully indebted to, have spent many, many hours sweating, laughing, praying, crying, writing, apologising, pleading and speaking about this wonderful place. In this day and age of Social Media, along with our ages and therefore differernt stages of life, it is simply not viable in any way for it to continue. You may think differently and that's okay - you honestly have to have lived through some of the dramas and learning opportunities that we all have to truly appreciate why we have the standards that we do - they were borne out of necessity and not undertaken lightly. Much blood, sweat and tears have been spilt over this place. Even more friendships, learning, debate, love, prayer and great times have been had becuase of AussieHomeschool. No one could ever be more thankful for it than I.

I understand you may feel frustration or even anger and for that I apologise, I feel you. But now it is YOUR time to go out and spread the word of home education and its benefits. Share YOUR story, tell those you know and don't know about homeschooling and what is has done for your family.   On behalf of John (my long suffering and patient husband), myself and the ENTIRE moderating team over the many years - I THANK YOU and WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVOURS.   God Bless, Susan (HomeGrownKids /  AussieHomeschool)
kezfg

Please delete. Items gone.

9 posts in this topic

items all gone now.....

Hi there! PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT THE LIST BELOW. ALL ITEMS HAVE NOW BEEN REDUCED AND NEED TO GO.  

All items come from a smoke and pet free home and are in goo to excellent/brand new condition. PM me if you want photos or more information about any of the titles.

Thanks for looking.

Primary Science, RIC Publications.  VG cond. Lessons with BLM's. Books: A, B and C available. $5 each. $3 each

DK Eyewonder, Dinosaur. Good cond. PB $2. $1

DK Eye Know, Hardcover, book has pages with flaps, designed for early grades. Exc cond. Titles available: Plant, Water and Tree.  $4 each.  $2 each

ABC Book of God's Creatures, Rod and Staff.  Wonderful nature book as a great alternative to the usual Dr Suess's ABC.  PB in exc condition $3. $1

How To Dig a Hole to the Other Side of the World, Faith McNulty.  PB brand new condition (it was a double up) Sonlight Pre-K.  $6. $4

Is a Blue Whale the Biggest Thing There is?, Robert E Wells.  PB brand new cond. Sonlight Pre-K. $6. $3

History/Geography:

Primary Australian History Book A, RIC Publications.  PB good condition. Lessons with BLM's. $4

Maths:

Primary Mathematics 4B Workbook, US Edition. Singapore Math. Good cond, not used (double up). $4. $3

Primary Mathematics 5B Workbook, US Edition. Singapore Math. Good cond, not used (double up). $4. $3

Primary Mathematics 1A Instructors Guide. Singapore Math.  Spiral Bound, Brand New cond. Suitable for Third Edition and US Edition workbooks. $5. $2

Primary Mathematics 1B Instructors Guide.  Singapore Math.  Spiral Bound, Brand New cond.  Suitable for Third Edition and US Edition workbooks. $5. $2

Primary Mathematics 2A Instructors Guide.  Singapore Math.  PB, VG cond.  Suitable for Third Edition and US Edition workbooks. $5. $2

English/LArts:

Letters and Sounds Activity book, Ladybird Reading.  Phonic Sticker Fun. Not used, so all stickers there. PB, VG cond. $2. $1

Sounds and Pictures, Ladybird Reading.  Hardcover, little books.  VG cond.  Set of 6 books: Alphabet sounds, vowel books.  $5 SET. $4 SET

Phonics Sticker Activity Book, Ladybird Reading.  Not used, all stickers there. PB, VG cond. $2. $1

Phonics books, Ladybird Reading.  Hardcover, little books. VG cond. Set of 6 books: Alphapets; Splat Cat; Hot Fox; Stunt Duck; Sheriff Showoff;Frank's Frock $5 SET. $4 set

Literature/Readers:

The Lion Storyteller Bedtime Book, Bob Hartman.  PB, VG cond. Also goes with Sonlight Pre-K.  $6. $4

Uncle Wiggily's Story Book, Howard R Garis.  Hardcover, good condition.  Sonlight Pre-K. $6. $5

Other:

Health, Safety and Manners 1, ABeka.  3rd Edition (current one). Student Reader is PB, good cond, some cover creasing.  Teacher Edition is spiral bound with soft front cover and hard back cover, Exc cond.  $15 SET. $10 SET

Bambino LUK set.  For ages 3-5.  Includes 6 tile Tile set with cover in Exc cond, no marks or scratches.  There are 10 books to go with with tile set.  Each book has instructions in German, English, French and Spanish!  My youngest loved this!  $25 for the tile set and books.  $15 SET

Edited by kezfg
items sold

Under The Sea, Usborne Begginers. Hardcover, as new condition. SL Core A Science. $4

Discover & Do DVD Level K, InquisiKids.  Sonlight Core A Science. $8

Then and Now, Usborne Talkabout Book.  PB good cond. Sonlight Pre-K $2

Living Long Ago, Usborne. PB VG cond. Sonlight Core A. $5

First Thousand Words in English, Usborne. PB, VG cond. Sonlight Pre-K.  $4

I Can Read it! set, Holzmann.  PB. Fair condition as Book 3 has torn but retaped cover.  Reading set and word lists for Sonlight Grade 1 Readers $2 SET

The Family Under the Bridge, Natalie Savage Carlson.  PB, Exc cond. Sonlight reader Core A $4

The Light at Tern Rock, Julia L Sauer, PB, Exc cond. Sonlight reader Core A $4

Twenty and Ten, Claire Huchet Bishop.  PB VG cond. Sonlight reader Core A $3

Mary on Horseback, Rosemary Wells.  PB Exc cond.  Used as a Sonlight reader in older cores. $3

The Best Trick, Rebecca Lewis.  PB, good cond but some cover creasing and red Core A spine sticker. Sonlight reader Grade 1 $2

The Bravest Dog Ever, True Story of Balto, Natalie Standiford.  Step into Reading Level 3 reader. PB Brand New cond (bought two). Sonlight reader Grade 1. $4

Little Bear, Else Holmelund Minarik.  An I Can Read book, level 1.  PB Good cond, Sonlight reader Grade 1. $2

Usborne Greek Myths. Hardcover, smaller edition from Sonlight. Core B read aloud. Brand new cond (bought two by mistake). $5

I am interested in these

Please PM me with a postage quote

Hi Juanita6!  I will work out best postage for you and PM you tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your interest :) 

Hello,

I am interested in the geography songs book and CD. What would postage to Brisbane be? Please PM me.

Thanks!

Hi Amy,

I have sent you a PM with postage.

Thanks for your interest :) 

List is updated to remove sold items.  All items must go - make an offer for bulk lots!!!

Hi,

I was wondering if the following is still available please?

How To Dig a Hole to the Other Side of the World

Many thanks, 

Mignon

Hi Mignon

Unfortunately I have already moved on the majority of these titles, including the one you wanted! Sorry.

I was unable to log in for a while so I couldn’t delete my post and then I promptly forgot.

Blessings

Kerrilee