• Announcements

• HomeGrownKids

AussieHomeschool Closing Down   11/14/2019

All good things must come to an end and AussieHomeschool is no different. It is with much sadness yet even more necessity that this must be so.   As of Sunday evening, 17/11/2019 the Discussion Forums will close. The Classifieds, for now although not indeterminate, will continue as is.       Why is this happening now? In all honesty, it probably should have happened many years ago but I created this forum, which originally a homeschool classifieds forum for Aussies, about 20 years or so ago. I, along with others for whom I am gratefully indebted to, have spent many, many hours sweating, laughing, praying, crying, writing, apologising, pleading and speaking about this wonderful place. In this day and age of Social Media, along with our ages and therefore differernt stages of life, it is simply not viable in any way for it to continue. You may think differently and that's okay - you honestly have to have lived through some of the dramas and learning opportunities that we all have to truly appreciate why we have the standards that we do - they were borne out of necessity and not undertaken lightly. Much blood, sweat and tears have been spilt over this place. Even more friendships, learning, debate, love, prayer and great times have been had becuase of AussieHomeschool. No one could ever be more thankful for it than I.

I understand you may feel frustration or even anger and for that I apologise, I feel you. But now it is YOUR time to go out and spread the word of home education and its benefits. Share YOUR story, tell those you know and don't know about homeschooling and what is has done for your family.   On behalf of John (my long suffering and patient husband), myself and the ENTIRE moderating team over the many years - I THANK YOU and WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVOURS.   God Bless, Susan (HomeGrownKids /  AussieHomeschool)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AussieHomeschool

Privacy Policy

1 post in this topic

AussieHomeschool PrivacyPolicy

view the pdf version here.

What information do we collect?

Wecollect information from you when you register on our site.

Whenordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enteryour: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.

Google,as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on your site.

Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based ontheir visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.

Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad andcontent network privacy policy..

What do we use your information for?

Any ofthe information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:

; Topersonalize your experience

(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)

; Toimprove our website

(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on theinformation and feedback we receive from you)

; Toimprove customer service

(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer servicerequests and support needs)

How do weprotect your information?

Weimplement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of yourpersonal information when you enter, submit, or access your personalinformation.

Do we usecookies?

Yes(Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to yourcomputers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables thesites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture andremember certain information

We usecookies to understand and save your preferences for future visits and compileaggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offerbetter site experiences and tools in the future.

Do wedisclose any information to outside parties?

We do notsell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personallyidentifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties whoassist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you,so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We mayalso release your information when we believe release is appropriate to complywith the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights,property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor informationmay be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.

CaliforniaOnline Privacy Protection Act Compliance

Becausewe value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be incompliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore willnot distribute your personal information to outside parties without yourconsent.

As partof the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may makeany changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control paneland going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.

ChildrensOnline Privacy Protection Act Compliance

We are incompliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy ProtectionAct), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Ourwebsite, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13years old or older.

OnlinePrivacy Policy Only

Thisonline privacy policy applies only to information collected through our websiteand not to information collected offline.

Your Consent

By usingour site, you consent to our online privacy policy.

Changesto our Privacy Policy

If wedecide to change our privacy policy, we will update the Privacy Policymodification date below.

Thispolicy was last modified on 10/09/2011

ContactingUs

If thereare any questions regarding this privacy policy you may contact us using theinformation below.

http://aussiehomeschool.com.au

Adelaide, SA 5125

Australia

aussiehomeschool.admin@gmail.com

Thispolicy is powered by Trust Guard PCI compliantscans.