• Announcements

• HomeGrownKids

AussieHomeschool Closing Down   11/14/2019

All good things must come to an end and AussieHomeschool is no different. It is with much sadness yet even more necessity that this must be so.   As of Sunday evening, 17/11/2019 the Discussion Forums will close. The Classifieds, for now although not indeterminate, will continue as is.       Why is this happening now? In all honesty, it probably should have happened many years ago but I created this forum, which originally a homeschool classifieds forum for Aussies, about 20 years or so ago. I, along with others for whom I am gratefully indebted to, have spent many, many hours sweating, laughing, praying, crying, writing, apologising, pleading and speaking about this wonderful place. In this day and age of Social Media, along with our ages and therefore differernt stages of life, it is simply not viable in any way for it to continue. You may think differently and that's okay - you honestly have to have lived through some of the dramas and learning opportunities that we all have to truly appreciate why we have the standards that we do - they were borne out of necessity and not undertaken lightly. Much blood, sweat and tears have been spilt over this place. Even more friendships, learning, debate, love, prayer and great times have been had becuase of AussieHomeschool. No one could ever be more thankful for it than I.

I understand you may feel frustration or even anger and for that I apologise, I feel you. But now it is YOUR time to go out and spread the word of home education and its benefits. Share YOUR story, tell those you know and don't know about homeschooling and what is has done for your family.   On behalf of John (my long suffering and patient husband), myself and the ENTIRE moderating team over the many years - I THANK YOU and WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVOURS.   God Bless, Susan (HomeGrownKids /  AussieHomeschool)
  • ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Similar Content

• AmyL
      By AmyL
      Hello,

I have the following items for sale, plus postage from Brisbane.

Easy Grammar Grade 4: excellent condition, $30 for the lot plus postage (2.3kg)
      Teacher Edition
      Student Workbook
      Student Test Booklet

Singapore Maths New Syllabus Grade 5 (old edition) - unused $20 for the lot plus postage (1.3kg)
      Textbook 5A and workbooks 1&2
      Textbook 5B and workbooks 1&2

I also have 3x unused U.S Edition Primary Mathematics 4B workbooks for free plus postage.

Happy for payment via paypal or bank deposit.
      Thanks.

• Kell
      By Kell
      Wanting to buy a Learning language Arts Through Literature Gold student activity book.  Any or all of the World, American or British literature would be great depending on cost. 
      Thanks, 
      Blessings, Kell 
    • Shell
      By Shell
      The following items are for sale.  Postage is extra.  

Evan-Moor Daily 6 Trait Writing Grade 7 – As New – Never Used $20 

First Language Lessons for the Well-Trained Mind – Excellent Condition:
                  Teacher’s Edition – $15

ABeka Language C (Grade 6) – Teacher’s Answer Key – Excellent Condition: $15

Bob Jones English 6 (Grade 6) – Teacher’s Manual – Excellent Condition $30

Analytical Grammar – Excellent Condition – Never Used:
              Student Book & Teacher’s Manual (Set)    $40

Analytical Grammar Junior Mechanics – Excellent Condition:
              Teacher’s Guide  $10

Writing with Skill – Very good Condition:
              Teacher’s Edition  $15

Jensen’s Format Writing by Frode Jensen – As New – Never Used $20

Please leave a note below & I will get back to you when I can.
      Thanks
    • jadickie
      By jadickie
      Hi, I am wanting sell these surplus home educational books.

Rod and Staff History/Geography Grade 7 as new - Text, Teacher, tests - $60
      Rod and Staff History/Geography Grade 9 as new - Text, Teacher, tests - $60
      Rod and Staff Maths 3 and 4, old edition (unit studies) - $15 each

Postage will be added at cost.  Please let me know where you are.  Posting from 3649.

Payment can be via Paypal, direct deposit, or via cheque.

• HomeStyleMumma
      By HomeStyleMumma
      I have available many Christian Light Education products in new or as new condition. Willing to sell at half rrp as I need the shelf space.
      I won't list items individually right now as there are so many. I know that I certainly have teachers guides for Math, Reading and Language arts for grades 1 through 6.
      I also have 2 copies of light units for grade one in the above subjects.
      And light units for some other grades in various subjects.
      If you are wanting anything from CLE or know someone that is feel free to contact me with a list of what you would like and I will see how I can help. Happy to send photos of anything needed.
      I also have Pathways early reading program I'd like to sell. (Amish publication similar to CLE)