• Announcements

• HomeGrownKids

AussieHomeschool Closing Down   11/14/2019

All good things must come to an end and AussieHomeschool is no different. It is with much sadness yet even more necessity that this must be so.   As of Sunday evening, 17/11/2019 the Discussion Forums will close. The Classifieds, for now although not indeterminate, will continue as is.       Why is this happening now? In all honesty, it probably should have happened many years ago but I created this forum, which originally a homeschool classifieds forum for Aussies, about 20 years or so ago. I, along with others for whom I am gratefully indebted to, have spent many, many hours sweating, laughing, praying, crying, writing, apologising, pleading and speaking about this wonderful place. In this day and age of Social Media, along with our ages and therefore differernt stages of life, it is simply not viable in any way for it to continue. You may think differently and that's okay - you honestly have to have lived through some of the dramas and learning opportunities that we all have to truly appreciate why we have the standards that we do - they were borne out of necessity and not undertaken lightly. Much blood, sweat and tears have been spilt over this place. Even more friendships, learning, debate, love, prayer and great times have been had becuase of AussieHomeschool. No one could ever be more thankful for it than I.

I understand you may feel frustration or even anger and for that I apologise, I feel you. But now it is YOUR time to go out and spread the word of home education and its benefits. Share YOUR story, tell those you know and don't know about homeschooling and what is has done for your family.   On behalf of John (my long suffering and patient husband), myself and the ENTIRE moderating team over the many years - I THANK YOU and WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVOURS.   God Bless, Susan (HomeGrownKids /  AussieHomeschool)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AussieHomeschool

AH Blog: Friday Freebie: Win a Copy of A Parent to Parent Chat on ADHD

2 posts in this topic

Friday Freebie: Win a Copy of A Parent to Parent Chat on ADHDAussieHomeschool

lode_adhd.jpg

Theresa Lode and I have been online friends for about five years. Not only is Theresa a fellow homeschooling ‘mom’ to three, she is witty and ridiculously funny. But wait, there’s more! She is also a writer, amongst many other things. And she has written a book or two on parenting the ADHD child.

But wait, there’s even more!

Theresa is also incredibly generous. And she has given us a copy of her 26 page ebook to give away to our readers.

How To Win Your Free Copy of A Parent to Parent Chat on ADHD

• You have to be a registered member of the AussieHomeschool community website.
  • Leave a comment on this post- use your AH member-name so we’ll know how to contact you.
  • The winner will be notified by email, so make sure you type it correctly in the comment box.
  • A winner will be drawn on Friday, 18th May 2012

You can also

• Like us on Facebook