• Announcements

• HomeGrownKids

Forums are open to new registrations   08/18/2019

Forums are open to new registrations... for now. I cannot promise that it will stay that way all the time but for now - tell your friends! 
      As per usual, we ask a few questions to verify that pending members are real people and not bots, that they are genuine people and not here for nefarious reasons. So fill in as much info as you find appropriate and verify your email address within 7 days. Without these things, the administrator will not be able to approve the membership account.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mum06

World history

1 post in this topic

WORLD HISTORY & CULTURES 10 - BY ABEKA - VGC - 50 + postage 

World History & Cultures text book, teacher guide, test/map project tests, test/map project answer key, quizzes & quizzes answer key.

WORLD GEOGRAPHY IN CHRISTIAN PERSPECTIVE - BY ABEKA - $20 + postage

World Geography textbook, test/quiz key - NO QUIZZES/TEST BOOK.

World Geography map studies teacher key ONLY 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• HomeStyleMumma
      By HomeStyleMumma
      EOI
      I have a set of A Beka grade 10 World History and Cultures for sale. Postage extra.
      World History and Cultures in Christian perspective 2nd ed. Textbook.
      Teacher Guide
      Test/map projects booklet
      Test/map project key
      Quizzes booklet
      Quiz key
      It is all in unmarked condition with only minor foxing to the cover edge of main textbook and teachers guide.
      The equivalent books in 3rd edition is over $260 plus postage. Make me a reasonable offer and save a bundle.
    • Mum06
      By Mum06
      ABEKA
      World literature 4th edition teacher edition ONLY ... NOT A FULL SET  $20 + postage
      American Literature 3rd edition text book, test and quiz key NO TEST BOOK I typed up the test from the test key ... NOT A FULL SET  $30 + postage
      English Literature 3rd edition text book, teacher guide, test/quizzes and the test/quizzes key. FULL SET  $40 + postage
      GRAMMAR & COMPOSITION WITH VOCABULARY & SPELLING.       $150 + postage 
      The Grammar and Composition for years 10, 11 & 12 along with Vocabulary and Spelling for year 10 & 11 is to be sold as a set tho there is 1 workbook missing as it comes with the handbook required for the Grammar & Composition. The missing book is around $45 + postage
      Vocabulary and spelling poetry IV - YR 10 - Includes Workbook, teacher key, quizzes test book & answer key.
      Vocabulary and spelling poetry V - YR 11 - Includes Workbook, teacher key, quizzes test book & answer key.
      Grammar & Composition IV - YR 10 - Includes the teacher key for work book, quizzes/test book & quizzes/test key. NO WORKBOOK 
      Grammar & Composition V - YR 11 - Includes the student workbook, the teacher key for work book, quizzes/test book & quizzes/test key.
      Grammar & Composition VI - YR 12 - Includes the student workbook, the teacher key for work book, quizzes/test book & quizzes/test key.

LLATL  VGC    $10 each + postage 
      THe Orange teacher book
      The Purple  student book
      The Green teacher book 

OXFORD ENGLISH  -  $10 each + postage 
      Oxford Big Ideas Yr 8
      Oxford Big Ideas Yr 9
    • mum4hick
      By mum4hick
      Hi,
      We've finished homeschooling and we're moving house (this weekend 5/4-10/4).
      I have the following books for sale.
      Postage costs are additional. I will be posting in Australia post prepaid satchels.
      All books in very good - excellent condition unless otherwise specified.
      Thanks for looking.
      Michelle

From Jerusalem to Irian Jaya by Ruth A Tucker - hardcover $10 (850g)
      Augustus Caesar's World by Genevieve Foster - $10 (550g)
      George Washington's World by Genevieve Foster (expanded edition) - $15 (720g)
       Abraham Lincoln's World by Genevieve Foster (expanded edition) - $15 (750g)
       Columbus by Ingri & Edgar Parin D'Aulaire - beautifully illustrated large soft cover book - $10 (330g)
       A Living Education by Mary Collis - Applying Charlotte Mason in Australian Homeschools (21 issues - the full set) $40 (1.32kg)
      For more info see  https://www.homeschoolingdownunder.com/homeschooling-book-list-index/living-education-magazine/
       The Wonderland of Nature by Nuri Mass (1973 hardcover edition) - in very good condition for its age, a little loose from its spine but still attached $20 (870g)
      Writers Inc - A student handbook for writing and learning (Write Source 2006) $10 (870g)
      A Beka Science - Earth and Space (Gr 8) 2012 ed. Student text and answer key $10 (950g)
      A Beka Handbook of Grammar and Composition (4th ed) $10 (470g)
      A Beka Science - Biology (3rd ed) Student text and answer key $15
      The Story of the World - Vol 3: Early Modern Times by Susan Wise Bauer (2004) $15 (480g)
       The Story of the World - Vol 4: The Modern Age by Susan Wise Bauer (2005) - spine loose but still very good $10 (590g)

• mands
      By mands
      Hi, 
      I'm selling these textbooks &  an answer book.
      $20 for all (I can split them if you don't want them all) Postage extra.
      BJU Science 3rd edn. Grades 5 & 6 in Good condition ( gr5 has a answer book).
      Abeka Science Gr8 with test & quizz book in fair condition $5.
    • ManyBlessings
      By ManyBlessings
      8 Charts containing the special sounds of Abeka's phonics program. Corresponds to charts 6-13 in Handbook for Reading.